Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hey B-Town Crafters!  It looks as though the Bath Fizzies are in the lead for April's Craft Cirlce so far!  If you haven't visited the blog to put your vote in, please do so by Friday April 13th, 10:00 p.m.  The Blog website is, http://btowncrafting.blogspot.com/.  Also, please provide Kat and I some feedback as to which weekend in April works best for you, Sat-Sun 4/14-4/15, OR Sat-Sun 4/21-4/22.  The next Craft Circle will be hosted by Kat at her house.  Please feel free to pitch in and bring a yummy snack!  Thanks for your input crafters and hope to hear back from you soon!!!


P.S.  If you haven't been to our facebook page yet, please stop by and become our Friend by "Liking" us!  This way you can receive updates posted on our blog via facebook!

3 comments:

  1. The weekend of the 13-14 works best for me. I will be out of town the other weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okie dokes...so since Erin M. can only do Saturday...does April 14th work for everyone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey ladies! Since I haven't heard anything back, I'm assuming this Saturday works. Bath fizzies at my place (707 E. Grimes Lane) - woot!

    Also, it's my husband's b-day, so he's planning on having people over in the evening. So, do we wanna try to get together afternoonish? Say, maybe 3:00? I'm pretty flexible on times if that doesn't work for peeps...just know that the later we get together, the more likely our crafting will converge with some partying!

    ReplyDelete