Monday, March 19, 2012

My (Kat) Craft Choices!

Hey y'all!  Here's my (very) random choices for crafting next month!  If you click on the photos it'll take you to the craft tutorial :)

1.  Cork Coasters - I have a collection of corks (but I don't think I have enough for everyone) so this craft kinda depends on whether others have corks too??  Anyways, I thought these were cool:

2.  DIY Pet IDs - I dunno how sturdy these will turn out, but they're cute!

3.  Painted kitchen spoons - simple and fun way to brighten up the kitchen!

4.  DIY bath fizzies - for yourself or as a gift!

Go ahead and vote for your choice on the blog (right-hand side) and let's setup a time in April in the comments (I'm open except for the first weekend).

PS - Poll is only open for a week - so get to voting! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey crafters! I am free the weekends of April 14-15 and April 21-22. Easter Sunday weekend is probably out for most I am guessing, and Blake and I have a wedding to go to the last weekend of April. Can't wait to see what we'll be crafting next!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay ladies, looks like bath fizzies won the poll! So far, there's been no objections to April 14-15 and April 21-22. Any preferences?

    ReplyDelete